Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair-A-Do

I stood staring in the mirror and began to like what I saw. It was one of those great-hair days when my hair looked really good. I love my hair everyday but it was one of the few times when it loved me back.. It has a smooth and soft texture, begins wavy end end up in curls. But not everyday does it look or feel this good!

I grabbed my hair brush and started combing slowly. Not that it needed to be combed but I like the feel. The way the brush massages my scalp is amazing. Kudos to the one who invented a hair brush. Such unsung heroes should not be left unnoticed by history. So here's a toast to all those who spent their whole life inventing hair accessories, so that people like me could rave and write about it!

I fuss a lot about my hair. I guess most of us do. It is something you dare not admit lest people take you for a maniac. But I do see follicly challenged people fuss about their hair even more, so there's some respite for me!

When people ask me who my stylist is or how do I set it up that way, I just smile and say that it is the way nature intended my hair to be. If it wanted me to save a thousand rupees every month on hair style, heyy.. I ain't complaining!

3 comments:

Ravi Sankar said...

Hey Sandhyakka friend sunitha hair gurthu undaa.... no straightener needed ever...
Guess she's shaving (err saving) 2K a month that way :)

Geetha Chaganti said...

hmm...I remember giving compliments about your hair style when the same pic was posted in Orkut! :)

jyothi_durvasula said...

Naaku gurtu ledu ra Chinni:( Rani ni adigi gurtu techhukunta;)

Yeah Geetha, I never forget the compliments I get:) Thank you again!